This giveaway is now closed. This month we’re thrilled to give away resources for students and educators that support and foster the development of a growth mindset. One lucky reader will win:
- Boost Emotional Intelligence in Students: 30 Flexible Research-Based Activities to Build EQ Skills (Grades 5–9)
- Self-Regulation in the Classroom: Helping Students Learn How to Learn
- Teaching Smarter: An Unconventional Guide to Boosting Student Success
- Dream On! A book about possibilities
- Zach Makes Mistakes
- Creative Thinking In a Jar®: Activities and Questions to Turn Kids’ Imaginations Upside Down
- You’re Smarter Than You Think: A Kid’s Guide to Multiple Intelligences
- The Survival Guide for School Success: Use Your Brain’s Built-In Apps to Sharpen Attention, Battle Boredom, and Build Mental Muscle
To Enter: Leave a comment below telling us how you foster a growth mindset in students.
For additional entries, leave a separate comment below for each of the following tasks you complete:
Each comment counts as a separate entry—that’s four chances to win! Entries must be received by midnight, August 24, 2018.
The winner will be contacted via email on or around August 27, 2018, and will need to respond within 72 hours to claim his or her prize or another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Winner must be a US resident, 18 years of age or older.
We welcome your comments and suggestions. Share your comments, stories, and ideas below, or contact us. All comments will be approved before posting, and are subject to our comment and privacy policies.