Subscribe to the Free Spirit Blog
Search the blog:
- Bullying Prevention & Conflict Resolution
- Character Education
- Counselor's Corner
- Early Childhood
- Educational Technology
- Elementary Angle
- Free Spirit News
- Gifted Education
- Learning Disabilities
- Professional Development
- Service Learning & Volunteerism
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Teaching Strategies
- 11 Books, Series & Activity Jars for Gift Giving This Year
- 12 Easy Ways to Put a Creative Spin on Differentiated Instruction
- How Can We Create Gender-Inclusive Classrooms and Communities?
- Enter to Win Books for Bullying Prevention Month!
- Creating an Inclusive and Welcoming Preschool Classroom
- Is It Teasing or Bullying?
- The Power of Empathy During Bullying Prevention Month
- Empowering Underrepresented Gifted Students: The Tale of Super Hani
- 10 Ways Teachers Can Create a Positive Learning Environment
- 10 Scenarios to Get Kids Talking About Bullying
- If I Could Change Something About Our Schools . . .
- Oh, the Drama! 11 Scenarios to Help Teens Work Through Sticky Social Situations
- 10 Scenarios to Get Kids Talking About Anger
- SMART Goals for Social-Emotional Learning
- Back-to-School SMART Goals for School Counselors
Tag Archives: water
This post was originally published March 2, 2017. Adapted from The Teen Guide to Global Action: How to Connect with Others (Near & Far) to Create Social Change by Barbara A. Lewis. Small actions can have a big impact. While … Continue reading
Adapted from The Teen Guide to Global Action: How to Connect with Others (Near & Far) to Create Social Change by Barbara A. Lewis. Small actions can have a big impact. While tackling large environmental issues such as climate change … Continue reading