Subscribe to the Free Spirit Blog
Search the blog:
- Bullying Prevention & Conflict Resolution
- Character Education
- Counselor's Corner
- Early Childhood
- Educational Technology
- Elementary Angle
- Free Spirit News
- Gifted Education
- Learning Disabilities
- Professional Development
- Service Learning & Volunteerism
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Teaching Strategies
- Summer Reading Series: Books for Children About Nature, Adventure, and Imagination
- Low-Pressure, High-Quality Professional Development for Early Childhood Educators
- How to Help Students Who Experience Food Insecurity Over the Summer
- 9 Fun Activities for the End of the School Year
- 10 Ways to Keep Kids Writing All Summer Long!
- Advice for Teens Experiencing Existential Crises: An Excerpt from The Gifted Teen Survival Guide
- Enter for a Chance to Win Mental Health Resources!
- How to Help Teens Find Their Passion and Do What They Love
- 10 Ways Teachers Can Create a Positive Learning Environment
- 8 Ways to Help Teens Make a Difference in Their Communities
- If I Could Change Something About Our Schools . . .
- 10 Scenarios to Get Kids Talking About Bullying
- You’re the Principal. Now What?
- Road Trip Riddles for Long-Distance Laughs
- 9 Ways to Boost Inclusiveness and Help Marginalized Kids Fit In
Tag Archives: ELL books for kids
Win 10 English-Spanish titles, including two new books in the popular Learning to Get Along® series! This month we’re giving away all of the bilingual titles pictured here to three lucky winners. Entries must be received by midnight, November 7, 2014. Cool Down … Continue reading