Subscribe to the Free Spirit Blog
Search the blog:
- Bullying Prevention & Conflict Resolution
- Character Education
- Counselor's Corner
- Early Childhood
- Educational Technology
- Elementary Angle
- Free Spirit News
- Gifted Education
- Learning Disabilities
- Professional Development
- Service Learning & Volunteerism
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Teaching Strategies
- When Students Return: 4 Ways Teachers Can Encourage a Sense of Belonging in the Classroom
- 9 Ways Principals Can Respond When Teachers Bully Other Teachers
- 11 Books, Series & Activity Jars for Gift Giving This Year
- 12 Easy Ways to Put a Creative Spin on Differentiated Instruction
- How Can We Create Gender-Inclusive Classrooms and Communities?
- Enter to Win Books for Bullying Prevention Month!
- Creating an Inclusive and Welcoming Preschool Classroom
- Is It Teasing or Bullying?
- 10 Ways Teachers Can Create a Positive Learning Environment
- If I Could Change Something About Our Schools . . .
- 10 Scenarios to Get Kids Talking About Bullying
- Back-to-School SMART Goals for School Counselors
- Oh, the Drama! 11 Scenarios to Help Teens Work Through Sticky Social Situations
- 10 Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Fidget Toys
- SMART Goals for Social-Emotional Learning
Tag Archives: elementary education
By Andrew Hawk Like many other former paraprofessionals, I was motivated to go on to become a teacher because of the time I spent in that role. Also referred to as teaching assistants, teacher’s aides, or instructional assistants, paraprofessionals have … Continue reading