Subscribe to the Free Spirit Blog
Search the blog:
- Bullying Prevention & Conflict Resolution
- Character Education
- Counselor's Corner
- Early Childhood
- Educational Technology
- Elementary Angle
- Free Spirit News
- Gifted Education
- Learning Disabilities
- Professional Development
- Service Learning & Volunteerism
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Teaching Strategies
- 9 Ways Principals Can Respond When Teachers Bully Other Teachers
- 11 Books, Series & Activity Jars for Gift Giving This Year
- 12 Easy Ways to Put a Creative Spin on Differentiated Instruction
- How Can We Create Gender-Inclusive Classrooms and Communities?
- Enter to Win Books for Bullying Prevention Month!
- Creating an Inclusive and Welcoming Preschool Classroom
- Is It Teasing or Bullying?
- The Power of Empathy During Bullying Prevention Month
- 10 Ways Teachers Can Create a Positive Learning Environment
- If I Could Change Something About Our Schools . . .
- 10 Scenarios to Get Kids Talking About Bullying
- 10 Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Fidget Toys
- Road Trip Riddles for Long-Distance Laughs
- Oh, the Drama! 11 Scenarios to Help Teens Work Through Sticky Social Situations
- Back-to-School SMART Goals for School Counselors
Tag Archives: Earth Hour
By Bernardo Marçolla, author of All You Can Imagine Many of us tend to conceive of imagination as a purely childlike attribute, with a basis more in fantasy than in reality—and that it is of little use in the face … Continue reading →
By Bernardo Marçolla, author of Me and You and the Universe Today we are experiencing an unprecedented phenomenon on a worldwide scale related to the wide spread of COVID-19. In many countries, strict quarantines have been adopted, with profound impacts … Continue reading →