Subscribe to the Free Spirit Blog
Search the blog:
- Bullying Prevention & Conflict Resolution
- Character Education
- Counselor's Corner
- Early Childhood
- Educational Technology
- Elementary Angle
- Free Spirit News
- Gifted Education
- Learning Disabilities
- Professional Development
- Service Learning & Volunteerism
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Teaching Strategies
- 9 Ways Principals Can Respond When Teachers Bully Other Teachers
- 11 Books, Series & Activity Jars for Gift Giving This Year
- 12 Easy Ways to Put a Creative Spin on Differentiated Instruction
- How Can We Create Gender-Inclusive Classrooms and Communities?
- Enter to Win Books for Bullying Prevention Month!
- Creating an Inclusive and Welcoming Preschool Classroom
- Is It Teasing or Bullying?
- The Power of Empathy During Bullying Prevention Month
- 10 Ways Teachers Can Create a Positive Learning Environment
- If I Could Change Something About Our Schools . . .
- 10 Scenarios to Get Kids Talking About Bullying
- 10 Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Fidget Toys
- Road Trip Riddles for Long-Distance Laughs
- Oh, the Drama! 11 Scenarios to Help Teens Work Through Sticky Social Situations
- Back-to-School SMART Goals for School Counselors
Tag Archives: community
Adapted from Creative Thinking In a Jar® We’re a few weeks into the school year, and before you get sucked into DEVOLSON (the dark, evil vortex of late September, October, and November), recapture some of that new school year sparkle! … Continue reading
This month we’re giving away the complete set of Together in Our World books. This series addresses issues children might hear about in the news and may not understand. In a straightforward and kid-friendly way, these picture books explain tough … Continue reading