Subscribe to the Free Spirit Blog
Search the blog:
- Bullying Prevention & Conflict Resolution
- Character Education
- Counselor's Corner
- Early Childhood
- Educational Technology
- Elementary Angle
- Free Spirit News
- Gifted Education
- Learning Disabilities
- Professional Development
- Service Learning & Volunteerism
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Teaching Strategies
- 10 Ways You Can Support Grieving Children at School
- 4 Ideas for Practicing Mindfulness with Children
- Achieving Equity in Gifted Education
- The Social and Emotional Way to a Calmer Classroom
- Seeking Personally Relevant SEL Books for Children and Teens
- How Parents Can Help Kids Develop Self-Confidence
- The 5 Books I Want to Give Every Teacher (and one I had to keep for myself!)
- Simple Mindfulness Activities to Help Students Learn
- 9 Fun Ideas for Welcoming Students Back to School and Getting Them Excited to Learn
- 10 Ways Teachers Can Create a Positive Learning Environment
- If I Could Change Something About Our Schools . . .
- Road Trip Riddles for Long-Distance Laughs
- 10 Scenarios to Get Kids Talking About Bullying
- Oh, the Drama! 11 Scenarios to Help Teens Work Through Sticky Social Situations
- You’re the Principal. Now What?
Tag Archives: book giveaway
Enter for a Chance to Win the Best Behavior® Series!
This month, we’re giving away the Best Behavior® series board books or paperbacks, including new arrival Screen Time Is Not Forever! One lucky reader will select the complete set of durable board books for ages 1–4 or the expanded paperbacks … Continue reading
Posted in Free Spirit News Tagged book giveaway, FSP giveaway, giveaway, positive behavior 76 Comments
Win Books That Promote Acceptance and Inclusivity!
In honor of Pride Month we are giving away eight books that promote acceptance and inclusivity. One lucky reader will win: Jamie Is Jamie: A Book About Being Yourself and Playing Your Way Jamie and Bubbie: A Book About People’s Pronouns … Continue reading
Posted in Free Spirit News Tagged acceptance, book giveaway, FSP giveaway, giveaway, inclusion 80 Comments
Win Stress Management Resources for Kids!
This month we are giving away six books that help kids of all ages cope with stress, including Name and Tame Your Anxiety, brand new for spring! One lucky reader will win: To Enter: Leave a comment … Continue reading
Posted in Free Spirit News Tagged book giveaway, FSP giveaway, giveaway, stress management 151 Comments
Win Books That Use Laughter to Keep the Peace!
This month we are giving away four books that use humor to help kids get along and keep the peace at home, in school, and with friends. One lucky reader will win: To Enter: Leave a comment below describing how … Continue reading
Posted in Free Spirit News Tagged anger management, book giveaway, FSP giveaway, giveaway, manners, SEL, siblings 97 Comments
Enter to Win the Kids Can Cope Series!
This month we are giving away the complete set of eight books in the Kids Can Cope series. These books offer kids a wide range of practical strategies they can use to cope with difficult feelings and situations. One lucky … Continue reading
Posted in Free Spirit News Tagged book giveaway, coping skills for children, FSP giveaway, giveaway, SEL 190 Comments