This month we are giving away a complete set of books in the Laugh & Learn® series, including our new title, How to Take the GROAN Out of Grown-Ups (and Get Along!). The Laugh & Learn series provides practical advice, silly jokes, fun illustrations, and a kid-centric point of view on a variety of SEL and self-help topics.
One lucky reader will win:
- Bullying Is a Pain in the Brain
- Cliques, Phonies & Other Baloney
- Don’t Behave Like You Live in a Cave
- Dude, That’s Rude! (Get Some Manners)
- Get Organized Without Losing It
- How to Do Homework Without Throwing Up
- How to Take the ACHE Out of Mistakes
- How to Take the GROAN Out of Grown-Ups (and Get Along!)
- How to Take the Grrrr Out of Anger
- See You Later, Procrastinator! (Get It Done)
- Siblings: You’re Stuck with Each Other, So Stick Together
- Stand Up to Bullying! (Upstanders to the Rescue!)
- Stress Can Really Get on Your Nerves!
To Enter: Leave a comment below sharing a social emotional learning topic or issue that is important to you right now.
For additional entries, leave a separate comment below for each of the following tasks you complete:
Each comment counts as a separate entry. Entries must be received by midnight, February 18, 2022.
The winner will be contacted via email on or around February 21, 2022, and will need to respond within 72 hours to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Winner must be US resident, 18 years of age or older.
We welcome your comments and suggestions. Share your comments, stories, and ideas below, or contact us. All comments will be approved before posting, and are subject to our comment and privacy policies.