In honor of Pride Month we are giving away eight books that promote acceptance and inclusivity. One lucky reader will win:
- Jamie Is Jamie: A Book About Being Yourself and Playing Your Way
- Jamie and Bubbie: A Book About People’s Pronouns
- I’m Like You, You’re Like Me: A Book About Understanding and Appreciating Each Other
- Accept and Value Each Person
- Culture and Diversity
- LGBTQ: The Survival Guide for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning Teens
- What Do You Stand For? For Kids: A Guide to Building Character or What Do You Stand For? For Teens: A Guide to Building Character
- Create a Culture of Kindness in Elementary School: 126 Lessons to Help Kids Manage Anger, End Bullying, and Build Empathy or Create a Culture of Kindness in Middle School: 48 Character-Building Lessons to Foster Respect and Prevent Bullying
To Enter: Leave a comment below describing how you promote acceptance and inclusivity among kids.
For additional entries, leave a separate comment below for each of the following tasks you complete:
Each comment counts as a separate entry. Entries must be received by midnight, June 18, 2021.
The winner will be contacted via email on or around June 21, 2021, and will need to respond within 72 hours to claim the prize or another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Winners must be US residents, 18 years of age or older.