This month we are giving away all eight bilingual (English-Spanish) books in the Learning to Get Along® series, including our newest titles, Join in and Play/Participa y juega and Be Polite and Kind/Ser respetuoso y amable. This best-selling series helps children learn, understand, and practice social and emotional skills. One lucky reader will win:
- Be Polite and Kind/Ser respetuoso y amable
- Cool Down and Work Through Anger/Cálmate y supera la ira
- Join in and Play/Participa y juega
- Know and Follow Rules/Saber y seguir las reglas
- Listen and Learn/Escucha y aprende
- Respect and Take Care of Things/Respetar y cuidar las cosas
- Share and Take Turns/Comparte y turna
- Talk and Work It Out/Hablar y resolver
To Enter: Leave a comment below describing how you help children develop social and emotional skills.
For additional entries, leave a separate comment below for each of the following tasks you complete:
Each comment counts as a separate entry. Entries must be received by midnight, August 23, 2019.
The winner will be contacted via email on or around August 26, 2019, and will need to respond within 72 hours to claim his or her prize or another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram. Winners must be US residents, 18 years of age or older.
We welcome your comments and suggestions. Share your comments, stories, and ideas below, or contact us. All comments will be approved before posting, and are subject to our comment and privacy policies.