Straightforward, friendly, and loaded with practical advice, these hands-on guides for kids with special needs give students the tools they need to not only survive, but thrive. With plenty of realistic examples and bright illustrations, these guides are accessible, encouraging, kid-friendly, and even life-changing.
One lucky reader will win all of these positive, must-have resources:
- The Survival Guide for Kids in Special Education
- The Survival Guide for Kids with LD
- The Survival Guide for Kids with Physical Disabilities & Challenges
- The Survival Guide for Kids with Behavior Challenges
- The Survival Guide for Kids with ADHD
- The Survival Guide for Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders (And Their Parents)
To Enter: Leave a comment below telling us how you help students with special needs thrive.
For additional entries, leave a separate comment below for each of the following tasks that you complete:
Each comment counts as a separate entry—that’s four chances to win! Entries must be received by midnight, February 24, 2017.
The winner will be contacted via email on or around February 27, 2017, and will need to respond within 72 hours to claim his or her prize or another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Winner must be a U.S. resident, 18 years of age or older.
We welcome your comments and suggestions. Share your comments, stories, and ideas below, or contact us. All comments will be approved before posting, and are subject to our comment and privacy policies.