This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Callista Fedde-Unruh!
This month we’re giving away a set of seven Survival Guides for Kids, including the new Survival Guide for Kids with Physical Disabilities & Challenges. Straightforward, friendly, and loaded with practical advice, these books give kids the tools they need to not only survive, but thrive. The winner will receive:
- The Survival Guide for Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders (And Their Parents)
- The Survival Guide for Kids with ADHD
- The Survival Guide for Kids with Behavior Challenges
- The Survival Guide for Gifted Kids
- The Survival Guide for School Success
- The Survival Guide for Making and Being Friends
- The Survival Guide for Kids with Physical Disabilities & Challenges
To Enter: Leave a comment below telling us which Survival Guide you’re most excited about, and why. This giveaway is now closed.
For additional entries, leave a separate comment below for each of the following tasks that you complete:
Each comment counts as a separate entry—that’s four chances to win! Entries must be received by midnight, September 18, 2015.
The winner will be contacted via email on or around September 21, 2015, and will need to respond within 72 hours to claim his or her prize or another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Winner must be a U.S. resident, 18 years of age or older.
We welcome your comments and suggestions. Share your comments, stories, and ideas below, or contact us. All comments will be approved before posting, and are subject to our comment and privacy policies.