Young people all over the world often face many of the same challenges when it comes to learning, growing up, and relating to others. Those challenges may relate to bullying, stress, grief and loss, succeeding in school, or simply learning to get along with parents or peers.
Free Spirit partners with international publishers to produce translated editions of our titles. It’s always fun when translated editions arrive in our office. We love seeing the different interpretations of book designs and illustrations. Most of all, we love knowing our books are helping children and teens globally.
Can you guess the book title and the language from the covers below? (Answers are at the end of this post.)
1. French edition, The Survival Guide for Gifted Kids: For Ages 10 & Under
2. Complex Character Chinese edition, Dare! (Weird series)
3. Korean edition, Stand Up to Bullying! (Laugh & Learn™ series)
4. Czech edition, How to Take the Grrrr Out of Anger (Laugh & Learn™ series)
5. Japanese edition, Be the Boss of Your Sleep (Be the Boss of Your Body® series)
6. Greek edition, Germs Are Not for Sharing (Best Behavior® series)
We welcome your comments and suggestions. Share your comments, stories, and ideas below, or contact us. All comments will be approved before posting, and are subject to our comment and privacy policies.