This giveaway is closed. Check back in a few weeks for more giveaway fun!
Our 30th anniversary celebration continues with the May Giveaway. This month we’re giving away these eight books you can use to help students become contributing citizens and community members:
- The Complete Guide to Service Learning
- Doing Good Together
- Service Learning in the PreK-3 Classroom
- The Kid’s Guide to Service Projects
- A Kids’ Guide to Climate Change & Global Warming
- A Kids’ Guide to Protecting & Caring for Animals
- A Kids’ Guide to Helping Others Read & Succeed
- A Kids’ Guide to Hunger & Homelessness
How to Enter:
Leave a comment below telling us how you would use Free Spirit’s service learning resources.
For additional entries, leave a separate comment below for each of the following tasks that you complete:
Each comment counts as a separate entry—that’s four chances to win in this random drawing! Entries must be received by midnight May 24, 2013. This giveaway is now closed.
The winner will be contacted via email by May 28, 2013, and will need to respond within 72 hours to claim his or her prize or another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way affiliated, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Winner must be a U.S. resident, 18 years of age or older.
We welcome your comments and suggestions. Share your comments, stories, and ideas below, or contact us. All comments will be approved before posting, and are subject to our comment and privacy policies.